Brother remains ‘at your side’ with continued support to all customers.
Read latest stock availability update
Note: If you have disabled 3rd party cookie use from within your browser settings, then some website features such as live chat and web forms may not function correctly.
Find out more
Encountered an issue setting up or using your Brother product? Below are links to information on some of our most frequently asked questions.
If none of the below FAQ's relate to your query, then please do try our global FAQ database.
1. Unable to print from my Windows PC
2. Unable to print from my Mac OS
3. How do I know whether I have the correct Brother print driver installed (Windows)?
4. How do I know whether I have the correct Brother print driver installed (Mac OS)?
1. Unable to scan from my Windows PC
2. Unable to scan from my Mac OS
3. How to Download the Brother iPrint&Scan Push Scan Tool for Mac
4. I'm getting an error "Control Centre2 is not optimised for your Mac"
1. How to setup my Brother printer wirelessly [Video]
2. What is the default password required to complete the firmware update? [Video]
1. Toner cartridge not being detected, leaking or a print quality issue
2. Ink cartridge not being detected, leaking or a print quality issue
3. Printout is blank or missing one or more of the colours (Inkjet)
1. How to setup & print Australia Post Shipping Label with Brother label printers (Windows)?
Please do check back for ongoing FAQ additions and updates.