Brother™ iPrint&Label is a FREE app download for printing labels from your compatible Apple® or Android™ mobile device to a compatible Brother Label Printer connected to a wireless network. It’s convenient and easy to use. Just download the app and it will automatically search for supported devices on your local wireless network.
What can I do with it?
- Quickly open and print pre-designed labels
- Create custom labels with graphics or photos
- Print address labels from contact lists
- Print name badges with photos from your album or a photo you’ve just taken
- Enjoy the convenience automatic label formatting based the size of the label loaded in the printer
- QL-580N, QL-720NW, QL-810W, QL-820NWB, PT-P750W, PT-D800W, PT-P900W, PT-950NW, PT-P710BT (Bluetooth only)
What is the benefit?
Wirelessly print a wide variety of commonly-used labels from a mobile device to a compatible Brother Label Printer connected to the same wireless network. It’s quick and easy! Just download the Brother™ iPrint&Label App and it will automatically search for compatible Brother Label Printers on your wireless network!
Brother Mobile Transfer Express
Mobile Transfer Express is an application that allows you to use a mobile device to transfer compatible label templates, databases and images with P-touch Transfer Manager (Windows version) onto a label printer.
How to use
- Create a Transfer File before using this application.
- Check FAQ for instructions on creating a Transfer File.
This application can be used in the following ways:
- Sharing Transfer Files saved to the cloud by using the application’s sharing function
- Saving Transfer Files attached to email messages onto the mobile device
- Saving Transfer Files onto the mobile device from a computer connected with a USB cable
- Load *.BLF & *.PDZ files from any app.
- Utilize mobile device or cloud services as unlimited external storage of the printer.
- Connect to the printer using Bluetooth or Wi-Fi.
Brother’s iLink&Label is a mobile web service client application for accessing the Fluke Networks’ LinkWare™ Live cloud software service using a smartphone or tablet. iLink&Label allows you to download and save your projects which can be transferred into a Brother PT-E550WVP label printer for printing any labels required for your project.
- Easy access to LinkWare™ Live
- Quickly view and download from a list of projects
- Wirelessly transfer your project database directly to a PT-E550WVP with one click
- Search the downloaded database in the PT-E550WVP and just insert data into a label for cables, faceplates, path panels and many more applications
- Project database can contain data uploaded from the Fluke tester and then transferred into the PT-E550WVP – print labels using data from the Fluke tester
- Automatically search for supported devices on a local wireless network
- No computer or printer driver required
Mobile Deploy App
Mobile Deploy is an application that allows printer updates and configuration in the field using a mobile device.
How to use
- A link is shared with the users to download the package files, which are then sent as an update to the printer.
- Supports the .blf type of package files.
RJ-4250WB, RJ-4230B, RJ-3050, RJ-3150, RJ-2030, RJ-2050, RJ-2150, PJ-763, PJ-763MFi