Brother’s latest Inkjet printers offer up to two years’ worth of ink in-box
Sydney, Australia – 11th October 2021: Brother International Australia has today announced the introduction of the INKvestment Small Office range with three new INKvestment Tank A4 Inkjet printers.
With over two-thirds of the Australian workforce working from home as of June 20211, the demand and prevalence of hybrid working practices and technology continues to grow.
The INKvestment Small Office range is the perfect tool for the remote workforce, providing a rich value offering and incredible feature set. For those who need consistency and quality from their printer, the MFC-J4340DW XL comes with up to two years of Brother’s own premium pigment-based INKvestment inks in-box2, dramatically reducing printing costs with up to 6,000 pages of black ink and 5,000 pages of colour ink3. This value extends across the entire range with sister models, the MFC-J4440DW and MFC-J4540DW both including up to one year of ink in-box2.
The INKvestment Small Office range also keeps you working with incredible print speeds of up to 20 pages per minute6, a lightning-fast First Page Out Time (FPOT) of 5.8 seconds and scanning speeds of up to 17 images per minute7. The range is built to last with a robust design, crafted from hard-wearing materials and featuring a newly designed premium long-life print head. All this, backed by a two-year return to base warranty* and free technical support for the lifetime of the product.
Offering even more to users, the INKvestment Small Office range also provides flexibility by allowing users to print and scan from wherever they work with the new Brother Mobile Connect app. With access from your desktop, laptop, smartphone or tablet, users of the app can do everything from check ink levels in real time to scan directly to the cloud.
Stefanie Matthews, Marketing Manager (Printing, Labelling & Mobile Solutions) at Brother International Australia said that the latest range provides the ideal solution for working from both home and small offices.
“Hybrid working practices are the new norm, with some of the world’s largest companies, including Google, offering both flexible and permanent remote roles. In fact, over a third of the Australian workforce want to continue working from home post pandemic5.”
“The INKvestment Small Office range is designed to work perfectly within this environment, providing outstanding value for money with up to two years of ink in-box and all of the features you could need from your printer.”
“By empowering users with the tools to keep productive through faster speeds and new flexible working features, we’re confident that both employers and employees alike will be extremely satisfied with the INKvestment Small Office range. Our customers can be confident that even though they aren’t in the office, Brother remains at your side.”
Key features of the Brother INKvestment Small Office range include:
- Exceptional savings: Experience super convenient, truly uninterrupted printing and exceptional savings with up to 6,000 pages of black ink and up to 5,000 pages of each colour ink provided in-box3. That's up to 2 years of ink2! Brother's INKvestment Tank re-engineered ink storage tank helps deliver more printed pages – helping you save money
- Increased speed and productivity: Complete your work quicker with fast printing speeds of up to 20 pages per minute (ppm)6, two-sided (duplex) printing speeds of up to 11ppm, a super quick First Page Out Time (FPOT) of 5.8 seconds and scanning speeds of up to 17 images per minute7 – you'll spend less time waiting and more time working!
- Business quality features: With two-sided (duplex) A4 printing, scanning and versatile paper handling (including an up to 400-sheet paper tray and a 20-sheet Automatic Document Feeder), the INKvestment Small Office range has all the productivity features and cost-saving benefits that every home or small office needs. Enjoy the latest in technology with premium pigment-based ink for blacker blacks and more vivid colours
- Versatile connectivity options: Print wirelessly from your desktop, laptop, smartphone and tablet for mobile device printing and scanning in the Brother Mobile Connect app – access an array of features including sending print jobs and checking ink levels. Print-from and scan-to popular cloud services including Google Drive, Dropbox, OneDrive and more8
- A robust design, built to last: Built to perform for longer the INKvestment Small Office range has been designed with consumers in mind with a two-year return to base warranty* included. Made from robust and hard-wearing materials, the Inkjet printers include a newly designed premium long-life print head and are supported by Brother’s outstanding free technical support for the lifetime of the product
The INKvestment Small Office range:
Disclaimers and resources:
- Australian Institute of Family Studies, https://aifs.gov.au/media-releases/two-thirds-australians-are-working-home
- Based on average monthly print volumes of approximately 300 pages at 60% black pages / 40% colour pages (MFC-J4340DW XL) or 150 pages 60% black pages / 40% colour pages (MFC-J4540DW/MFC-J4440DW) in accordance with ISO/IEC 24711 using 4 cartridges provided in-box. For more page yield information, see www.brother.com/pageyield
- Approx. declared yield value in accordance with ISO/IEC 24711
- The Australian, https://www.theaustralian.com.au/business/the-wall-street-journal/google-adopts-hybrid-workweek-with-20-of-its-employees-to-work-remotely/news-story/7ff4aaa9c1eeb3e5a7c2f00dc0cfda1c
- Australian Bureau of Statistics, https://www.abs.gov.au/statistics/people/people-and-communities/household-impacts-covid-19-survey/latest-release
- ISO print speed based on ISO/IEC 24734 (after first set of ISO test pages) ISO/ IEC 24734
- Based on ISO/IEC 17991
- Requires Internet connection and an account with desired service
- Calculated with 80gsm paper
* For warranty terms, please visit www.brother.com.au/en/contents/standardwarrantyterms