The TD-4 series gets six new models to complete an 18-model range designed for speed, quality, and reliability in increasingly demanding supply environments.
Sydney, Australia – 1 April 2020: With the launch of six new models, Brother International Australia are set to have the most impressive range of 4-inch thermal desktop label and receipt printers that cater to retailers, healthcare and logistics professionals. Building on the existing TD-4 range, which had 12 models, the six newly unveiled precision-built barcode label and receipt printers are engineered to deliver the right level of performance, quality and integration for the auto-imaging and data capture industry (AIDC).
The new industrial thermal transfer models have increased print speeds to previous models, as well as Wi-Fi and Bluetooth 4.2 capabilities. The TD-4750TNWB, TD-4750TNWBP, and TD-4750TNWBC can print up to 152mm/second, while the TD-4650TNWB, TD-4650TNWBP, and TD-4650TNWBC can print up to 203mm/second. These high-resolution thermal transfer printers, which are available with cutter or peeler options, are built with efficiency and connectivity in mind, ensuring they can comfortably adapt to the modern day needs of any fast-paced industry that requires a balance of quality, durability and speed.
“The warehousing, logistics, and healthcare landscapes are all dynamic, and customer expectations continue to grow as technology and the digital space becomes more disruptive. In order to be competitive our clients need their supply chain to be agile and adaptive, while saving time and costs at each supply chain juncture,” says David Molloy, Mobile Print & Labelling Specialist at Brother International Australia.
“As a manufacturer of supply chain products, we are consistently looking for ways to utilise innovative technology to grow our offerings. By adding a high level of diversification at a functional level of the product range - the TD-4 series ensures optimal operational efficiency, by mixing and matching key features to meet the niche requirements of each industry. The addition of these six new models, ensures that we are keeping up with the pace of these sectors.”
The complete TD-4 series, comprised of 18 models, and each with a unique selection of staple features, is so versatile that it helps organisations tackle their supply chain needs with exceptional speed and productivity. These needs are driven by omni-channel commerce and the unprecedented demand for efficiency in shipping and product delivery.
The series includes industry-leading performance and connectivity, along with seamless workflow integration. All models in the range either draw on Direct Thermal printing technology (for lower-cost, less permanent labels and receipts for higher volume) or Thermal Transfer printing technology (for more robust, harder-wearing labels and receipts). The functions of each unit differ in variations of print speeds, DPIs, connectivity capabilities and additional features that are specifically selected to suit different needs in each industry, including tear/peel/cut release functions. Offering diversity in these features has ensured that customers can select the label printer that provides the best amalgamation of durability, speed, connectivity, cost efficiency, and print clarity for their industry needs.
Snapshot of TD-4 Series features and functionality:
- A complete thermal print solution*: Utilise the BarTender Ultra Lite software for designing, printing and automating the production of labels, barcodes, RFID tags, plastic cards and more
- Effortless integration: Experience improved operational efficiency with seamless integration into existing and future workflows utilising, Software Development Kits (SDK’s), BarTender and the support of a variety of printer command systems, including ZPLII emulation
- Reliable technology: Thermal technology is made up of less moving parts delivering greater reliability for your business
- Versatile connectivity options: There’s a connectivity option for every solution with USB, Wireless, Network, Bluetooth and dual wireless radio band available across different models
- Warranty: Delivering peace of mind with a 2-year return to base warranty on hardware, and a 6 month return to base warranty on print heads. Rapid exchange is also available as an optional add-on to eliminate downtime