The TD-4 series is a 12-model range designed for speed, quality, and reliability in increasingly demanding supply environments.
Sydney, Australia – 19 August 2019: Brother International Australia shake up the competition in thermal printing with the launch of twelve 4-inch Thermal Desktop Printers that are designed to meet the growing demands of the retail, healthcare, and logistics industries. The newly unveiled TD-4 series has been engineered to help organisations with supply chain needs to meet new standards of speed. These needs are driven by omni-channel commerce and the unprecedented demand for efficiency in shipping and product delivery.
The TD-4 series includes industry-leading performance and connectivity, along with seamless workflow integration. The range includes models using either Direct Thermal (for lower-cost, less permanent labels and receipts for higher volume) or Thermal Transfer printing technology (for more robust, harder-wearing labels and receipts), in conjunction with varying print speeds, DPIs, and additional features that are specifically selected to suit different needs in each industry, including tear/peel/cut release functions.. Offering diversity in these features has ensured that customers can select the printer that provides the best amalgamation of durability, speed, cost efficiency, and print clarity for their market needs.
“Customer expectations are constantly growing. Endless returns, same-day delivery, and disruption by global competition means businesses need their supply chain to be agile and adaptive,” says David Molloy, Mobile Print & Labelling Specialist at Brother International Australia.
“To ensure optimal operational efficiency, the TD-4 range has been diversified so that it tackles the niche requirements of every industry. Whether you’re in warehousing, logistics, or healthcare, these devices will add a strategic value that delivers accuracy and reliability, all while saving time and cost at every key supply chain juncture.”
Snapshot of TD-4 Series features and functionality:
- A complete thermal print solution*: Design and print from start to finish with Brother’s free P-touch Editor label design software. With hundreds of templates and barcode creation, label development for any vertical can be achieved
- Effortless integration: Experience improved operational efficiency with seamless integration into existing and future workflows utilising b-PAC*, Software Development Kits (SDK’s), PDF Crop tool*, BarTender and the support of a variety of printer command systems, including ZPLII emulation
- Reliable technology: Thermal technology is made up of less moving parts delivering greater reliability for your business
- Versatile connectivity options: There’s a connectivity option for every solution with USB, Wireless, Network, Bluetooth, AirPrint, and dual wireless radio band available across different models
- Warranty: Delivering peace of mind with a 2-year return to base warranty on hardware, and a 6 month return to base warranty on print heads. Rapid exchange is also available as an optional add-on to eliminate downtime
Please view our range for more information.
*on selected models.